ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CELL
Coordinator: Dr. Deep Sharma
The National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi has established an Entrepreneurship Development Cell in October, 1988 at Madhav Institute of Technology & Science, Gwalior, to organise Entrepreneurial activities for the benefit of Science & Technology persons as well as unemployed educated urban / rural youths and extend necessary guidance. During the period, the Cell has earned creditable achievements in organizing various entrepreneurial activities.
MAJOR ACTIVITES UNDERTAKEN / ONGOING PROGRAMMES:
1. Entrepreneurship Development Programmers.
2. Technology Based Entrepreneurship Development Programmes on Computer Hardware Maintenance, Assembling and Networking Technology.
3. Faculty Development Programme.
4. Technology Based Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (TREDP / REDP).
5. Skill Development Programme on Repairing, Maintenance and Servicing of TRACTORS.
6. Technology Based Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (TREDP) on Food Processing Industries.
7. Technology Based Rural Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (TREDP) on Horticulture and Food Processing.
8. Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDPs).
9. TEDPs & Skill Development Programmes on various Trades for SC/ST Educated Youths.
10. Training Programme for PMEGP Beneficiaries.
11. Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps.
12. Skill Development Training Through Science & Technology (STST) on Different.
13. Medical Representative Development Training Programme.
14. Certificate Course on Hospital Management.
15. Certificate Course on Computer Hardware / Networking Training.
16. Certificate Course on Computer Orientation and Communication Skills .
17. Certificate Course on Mobile Phone Repairing and Servicing.
18. Training Programme for PMRY Beneficiaries.
19. Seminars, Workshops, Extension Lectures on different topics.